Cannot be reproduced in app or web. Logged activities can be seen for both users who reported the issue, I'll therefore mark this resolved.
Should it still persist, let us know on what platform you're seeing it.
This is still happening!
When I click 'my drives', the menu just closes, nothing happens. Reloaded, switched between my 2 cars... to no avail.
I've just checked the saved vehicle on your account and the connection does not seem to have been correctly established. To correct this, please try to link the vehicle again:
1. In the ABRP iOS or Android app, go into: Settings (Advanced) > Car model
2. Click the vehicle model. Make sure to select the correct vehicle
3. Click “Edit settings” and then scroll down to the bottom where you’ll see “logout from MyTesla”. Click the button to disconnect.
4. Select the linking option ‘Link MyTesla’ in the list
5. Follow the setup instructions