A few weeks ago I was travelling (holiday) through Norway. When I planned a long route with several tunnels on the way, I noticed that when the tunnel was long (>4km) ABRP got 'lost' (probably due to GPS signal lost) and did weird route proposals, usually a road nearby or on top of the mountain. This on itself is not a problem, as long as ABRP reconnects when leaving the tunnel. BUT as soon as ABRP reconnects to the original route (could take a while) I noticed that the route was interrupted, and the next charger stall was no longer planned. This happened every time when ABRP resynced with the GPS/ original route. This was very inconvenient, I had to stop each time and restart ABRP route to know again the next charge stop.
I am using ABRP on Google Pixel 6 phone with Android 12, and Android Auto on Skoda Enayq. Maybe important, I also used Vgate iCar Pro BLE 4.0 for live data during the trips. Unfortunately I cannot repeat this test as my holiday is passed :( and the place where I live has no tunnels :)
I hope this report helps to improve ABRP, and the issue can be found and fixed.