I have had both Vgate iCar OBD2 adapter, and tronity working until 22/5-22 when both stopped updating/connecting to abrp.
These connection options are entirely different and should preferably be reported as separate issues.
I'd first suggest to try to disconnect and reconnect the vehicles with the respective live data sources. Do make sure that you're running the latest version of the ABRP app. Here's how:
1. Go into: Settings (Advanced) > Car model
2. Click the vehicle model. Make sure to select the correct vehicle
3. Click the “live data” button, just below the selected vehicle
4. Select a linking option in the list
5. Follow the linking instructions
(Do note that you'll need to use the iOS or Android app for linking a vehicle with the OBD connection)
Should you not be able to reconnect Tronity, please submit and vote for this existing bug report: abrp.upvoty.com/b/report-a-bug/cannot-connect-with-tronity
Should you not be able to link the OBD, try unplugging it from the car and plug it back in before attempting to link it with ABRP.