On a trip from Oxfordshire to Edinburgh route was OK but I had:
- 3 illegal u turns suggested on dual carriageways,
- two turns into junctions, around the island and back out to the main road,
- plus some random side tracking around residential areas
all of which I ignored but these are distracting and therefore dangerous while driving.
Also had a problem where ABRP lost track of where I was around Newcastle. It thought I was travelling at around 30 miles per hour but i was stuck in traffic, then never found where I was, causing me to miss a charging station around 20 miles further on, which forced me to switch to googlemaps to find the charge station.
Should I regret paying for a subscription?
There were 4 plans, these are not necessarily in the correct order:
The route used was:
- home to york,
- York to Edinburgh,
- Edinburgh to Rossington Hall,
- and finally Scrooby to home, although I had reverted to the more reliable googlemaps for that last section.
I hope you can fix these problems.
Also can I suggest that your approach to saving and retreaving plans is a bit confusing, anything you can do about that?
Can you please add the plan from Oxfordshire to Edinburgh so we can look at it? Open the plan and click at Share and Share ABRP link.