Ive tried to connect my OBD2 to ABRP and has only connected once and has since failed to connect. I get the first two green ticks then it fails at the connection stage. Very disappointed...
- What version of ABRP are you currently running? (version number can be found at the bottom of the settings menu)
- Is it the MG ZS EV you're trying to link or a different vehicle?
- Have you checked the following recommendations for linking via OBD in our FAQ; www.iternio.com/faq?questionId=3145f052-d64a-459a-b335-8b30b85dbb5f&appDefId=14c92d28-031e-7910-c9a8-a670011e062d ?
- What model of OBD are you using for the connection? Feel free to link to the sellers page.
- Have you gotten the connection to work before or is this the first attempt?